Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Monday, May 23, 2011
Its 1 year from the day I moved out from my folks and into the new place with DH. A year full of ups and downs amongst everything and everyone close. The thought of having to do housekeeping was dreadful but its now part and puzzle of livelihood at the nest. When someone shares the load, the chores became more endurable. And we get to enjoy the end result: a clean nest to live in.
Knitted by Lois Leong at 11:11 AM
Monday, May 16, 2011
Friday, May 13, 2011
Thursday, May 12, 2011
- 08:41:50: no bring phone today. so smart of me
- 12:55:57: @Knitcafe no leh. my new toy no clothes so nv bring out
- 13:10:25: had my fill of Fu Lin yong tau hu. craving for it ever since they took down their stall @ ION food opera.
- 14:39:49: y i keep missing the mirror necklace from @smooch ?
- 16:51:07: i feel like a toilet cleaner, in a kio sai (clear shit) department. less than an hr to a shitty day
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com