Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Looking for inspirations

Whenever I finished a project, I would just stare into space and loads of patterns ran through my mind. It takes the right mind set to start a particular project. And after binding off Shetland triangle, I started to run through my Yarn Inventory. My main objective was to destash so I guess its only appropriate to knit another garment which consumes loads of yardage.

I think planning a To-Knit List for this year is a very good idea. I don't think this is late though its already 3 weeks into 2007.
(in no particular order)
- Rambling Rose from Rowan 39, using Bendigo 4 ply cotton
- Serrano using Bendigo cotton
- Demi from Vintage Knits, using Rowanpsun Aran
- Lotus Blossom from IK summer 06 using SWTC Bamboo
The list is not exhaustive, these were just up my finger tips.

Here's a picture after finishing 1 ball of Patons Classic Merino. I most probably will leave out the hood again. This is the third hoodie which I purposely left the hoodie out.

Shetland Triangle is off the block but I have yet to have a chance to take a proper picture. However here's a teaser:

3 Loops:

Kerry said...

They are both just gorgeous! I can't wait to see a full size photo of your Shetland Triangle. Is that SeaSilk you used?

Anonymous said...

wow...love the look on the cables. and the shawl!! please post a picture soon!! would love to see it!!

Bron said...

the colours in you pictures are amazing!!!!
I can't wait to see the full shawl =)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com