Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Looking for inspirations

Whenever I finished a project, I would just stare into space and loads of patterns ran through my mind. It takes the right mind set to start a particular project. And after binding off Shetland triangle, I started to run through my Yarn Inventory. My main objective was to destash so I guess its only appropriate to knit another garment which consumes loads of yardage.

I think planning a To-Knit List for this year is a very good idea. I don't think this is late though its already 3 weeks into 2007.
(in no particular order)
- Rambling Rose from Rowan 39, using Bendigo 4 ply cotton
- Serrano using Bendigo cotton
- Demi from Vintage Knits, using Rowanpsun Aran
- Lotus Blossom from IK summer 06 using SWTC Bamboo
The list is not exhaustive, these were just up my finger tips.

Here's a picture after finishing 1 ball of Patons Classic Merino. I most probably will leave out the hood again. This is the third hoodie which I purposely left the hoodie out.

Shetland Triangle is off the block but I have yet to have a chance to take a proper picture. However here's a teaser:

4 Loops:

Kerry said...

They are both just gorgeous! I can't wait to see a full size photo of your Shetland Triangle. Is that SeaSilk you used?

yuvee said...

Ooh...the cables look yummy!

Michelle said...

wow...love the look on the cables. and the shawl!! please post a picture soon!! would love to see it!!

Kuka said...

the colours in you pictures are amazing!!!!
I can't wait to see the full shawl =)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com