Friday, December 21, 2007

Year End Destash II GONE

Have I destash enough yet? NOOOOO!!
So keep coming back for more.


Malabrigo Baby Merino Lace - Lettuce (PEND)
yardage: aprox. 470 yards (good for a triangular shawl)
content: 100% baby merino wool
Selling at S$15, US$10
I am also giving away the left over from my Ene's scarf, which means you will hvae more than 500yards to play with.



Debbie Bliss Cotton DK - shade 13029
1 lot of 10 balls
Selling at S$50, US$34



Elann Endless Summer Luna
1 lot of 4 balls
Selling at S$20, US$14
Sorry for the overexposed pics. the color looks darker

3 Loops:

Elena said...

Hi Lois
You have a beautiful blog! I'm a newbie knitter also in singapore and I need some help... can you advise on how much or how long is 1 stein?

much thanks!!

R a i n said...

Haven't seen you online much so wanted to wish you a very Happy New Year! Hope this year is everything you ever wanted it to be!

Azs said...

Hi,
Is the debbie bliss cotton dk still available? Very interested in it. Contact me at basquiez@gmail.com. If you in ravelry, my nick is basquiez.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com