Monday, August 04, 2008

Yarn Sprees

Join me and other Singapore knitters for yarn sprees on Ravelry.com.

Some pictures to show recent sprees. CAUTION: Please do not salivate on to your keyboard.
Selection of Blue Moon Fiber Art yarn

Stainless Steel yarn from Avril

Superfine Merino from Avril

Stuffs below belong to me. :p
- Shosenshi Paper A-60
- Malabrigo Silky Merino in Burgundy
- Blue Moon fiberart - Silk Thread in Spinel



These were not the last. A giant package arrived, filled with Kauni goodness, right after I packed my camera away. More pictures when I wip out the cammie again.

2 Loops:

ruth said...

wow!! yummmmm! it's hard NOT to salivate over all that pretty stuff!!

CCC (Crazy Cooking Camper) said...

Posts like that should not be allowed ... seriously!!!

Gorgeous stuff!!!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com