Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Not Exactly a Bag Whore

At least I hasn't been one for a long time. Who would complain of having too many bags? My SO only laments on the limited space he has for his clothes and shoes. Anyway, that doesn't stop him from shopping more. I would be the one to drag him out of the sales and shopping malls. I just hope he doesn't drag me out of yarn stores. Anyways, my yarn stash isn't as horrible as his bursting wardrobe. LOL~

Just to share some of my WANTs here, from my wishlist of course.
Batognolles Horizontal

Montaigne Clutch in black (can't seem to find it in black) This is so much more classy in black Epi leather. And it's love at first sight.

Both are about the same price range, however if it comes to practicality, the Batognolles Horizontal will have lots of uses. In the first place, it is spacious enough to chuck my knitting pouch inside and still have plenty of room for my other stuffs. So far, I have spotted 2 BH users on the subway every morning. Will I be the third? Although the GST hike is a good encouragement, I still have my reservations, and if the local boutique has it in stock.

*crossing fingers and toes*

On to knitting news, Thermal currently up to the point where there's a lot of shaping and stuffs to be done and isn't a great project to bring while traveling. So, I started a lace shawl project its from THe Best of Knitters called Lace Dream. Will get back with more updates once I'm back home. Have a good week ahead!

2 Loops:

Jade said...

Oh my goodness. You devil for showing such lovely bags! I vote for Batognolles Horizontal cos it's more practical. Hehe.

By the way, I just tagged you for the 7 Random Things.

Peggy said...

I like the white one! There are fewer china-made knock offs. :)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com