Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Lack of love

Not for my DH but for this blog.

Lots had been going on, tied up with Knitpicks sprees and local knit outs. It was nice to put faces to the nicks I saw in the Singapore group on ravelry. Being a knit out organiser is both sweet and bitter. I don't think I want to go into details on that, it might get political. With the impending WWKIP Day on 14th June, I'm wondering how would the turn out be. Well, the size doesn't matter, does it?

This blog is lacking lustre, readership has drop at least 40%. I can only blame myself on procastination. Hoping that life doesn't get busier than this.

Thanks to B for getting the color cards below. I thought the colors look more real than the swatches on screen.

1. Knitpicks Shadow, 2. Knitpicks Shadow, 3. Knitpicks Shadow, 4. Knitpicks Gloss Lace, 5. Knitpicks Gloss Lace, 6. Knitpicks Gloss Lace

I'm on my third scarf, Lacy Ribbon from Knitty Spring. Hope to start Jarrett or even a sock very soon.

0 Loops:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com