Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Realisation

Its only when you are at it, will you feel the intensity.

The work has started since last Monday. Assigned to replace this lady who was going to give birth. At this point in time she had already return home after a C-section, hence I'm covering her duties for the next 3 months or so.

The office is situated at this not-so-convenient location. Lunches were boring, food were bought back by some kind souls.

I would say that I stay pretty near to the office, just half hour drive. However, I'm using the transport pick up (pick up point 5 minutes walk), I need to be standing by at 7.15am. Journey usually takes around 1 hour and I'm still at least 15 minutes early for work. The bus journey was so jerky that knitting is almost impossible. I managed a few rows while seated by the window this morning. Return trip is on a van, goodness, its only a waste of 20 minutes.

I guess I won't be returning to this area for work. The limit is only till end of the contract period.

Knitting news, not much 'cept for finishing the Seascape wrap. I started out a bootneck cotton top, I might need more yarn than what I already estimated.

I'm also expecting 4 packages to arrive within the next 2-3 weeks. With the income and good exchange rates, I hope I don't buy myself poor.

0 Loops:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com