Saturday, April 14, 2007

4 cones

I was about to get ready for my errands today, but a visit from the postman changed my plans. After a few hours of with my swift winder and weighing scale, I had 6 yarn cakes. From the top, Ice Blue, Sage, Plum and Elderberry. I simply can't resist the price of US$7+ for a shawl's worth of fiber. I think the other 3 recipients of the yarns are very excited too..
Just a mini recap of my FOs and WIPs, Nerissa from Rowan 41 was up within a week. I also started a couple of projects from IK Summer 2006 magazine. I need to finish the edgings on Lotus Blossom Tank and also the straps for the Bias Corset. And Sheldon from knitty.com needs 4 limbs. Current WIP is the Kimono Shawl using Jaggerspun Zephyr in Lady Slipper.

I shall leave some pics of the last Knit Out.

1 Loops:

Kimberly said...

I can understand why you decided to skip the errands to wind yarn-I would too. Your knit Out looks like fun!!!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com