Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Donyale

I have a lot of other FOs for reporting, but no time to take photos of them. I find socks are small and easy in that sense.


I cast on Donyale so that I can knit them during the WWKIP. And managed to finish them on the next day. This round, in order to curb the Second Sock Syndrome, I cast on the second sock right after I finished with the leg of the first. This was a very good way to get even tension between the socks. I tend to relax my tension once I can swim in it.

Pattern: Donyale by Black Dog Designs
Yarn: Lorna's Lace Shepherd Socks, Somerset
Needle: 2 mm from both Addi Turbo and Knitpicks Harmony DPNs
Size: 1 size
Time to finish: 1 week


This pair of socks, I used magic loop for the leg and foot, DPNs for the heel part.


Remember this yarn which I got from JBW?

I can't help but to say this yarn suits the stitch pattern so much!

2 Loops:

Team Knit said...

I totally agree- that yarn is a great match for the stitch pattern- great defintiion!

- Julie

Susan said...

I love these. The pattern is not only lovely with that yarn, but the socks look like they would be well cushioned. Lovely work, as usual.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com