Friday, July 01, 2005

XX number of things i want for knitting

I think i'm hooked on lace knitting, pardon me if u see lots of 2 ply or lace weight yarns. before that, here's my wishlist at amazon.com

Lace Knitting
1. Heirloom Knitting Merino Lace in Marine Green
2. Any of the Simply Stunning patterns from Heirloom Knitting
3. Cherry Tree Hill lace weight yarns in any fibre, handpainted colors will nice.
4. I do not mind have Mista Alpaca Lace, i knitted my FBS in Tan.
5. Knitpicks Shimmer and Alpaca Cloud
6. Lorna's Laces Helen's Laces in Somerset, Watercolor
7. not forgetting Rowan's Kidsilk Haze in Villain and Majestic

Felting
1. Cascade yarns, whichever that felts.
2. Reynolds Lite Lopi, intended projects in IK Fall 2005. I read that this yarns felts in just 2 minutes.
3. Noro Kureyon in #139 and #92

Sock Knitting
This is enhancing my stash before i start sock knitting. I do like to try different yarns for different effects.
1. Opal, read and saw so much of this yarn being knitted into self patterning socks.
2. Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Black purl
3. I dun mind havd more Regia sock yarns

Toys
Plenty of machine washable yarns, in a huge variety of colors.

0 Loops:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com