Monday, October 23, 2006

Another Shawl Time

When was the last time an FO was documented here? Though there's not much FO updates, my needles have been kept busy. Anyway, here is the long awaited Aegean Flowers & Leaves.




Pattern: Frost Flowers & Leaves from A Gathering of Lace
Yarn: 8 oz of Jaggerspun Zephyr in Aegean Blue
Needle: 2.5mm circulars from Aero and Addi Turbos
Size: NA
Time to finish: 4 months ++

I could have finished it in less than 4 months, it was all due to distractions and the wait for needles to arrived. Never in Singapore can I find a 120cm size 2.5mm needle, somehow I managed to find 1 set online. All thanks to the internet.

The pictures don't do justice to the real thing at all. I took the picture half an hour ago before the sky opens up. There goes the natural light. I have another shawl up for post very soon.

9 Loops:

Erica Bunker said...

Gorgeous shawl! Well worth the wait!

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed! I can't believe you made that!

R a i n said...

Beautiful! It's simply gorgeous. Fantastic work!

Anonymous said...

wow that is so gorgeous!!! and the blue is so lovely too. you did a terrific job!! when is the next time you will wear it?? =D

Genevieve said...

pretty!

Valerie Polichar said...

wOw. 'tis lovely!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!!! The color is perfect!

Kristina H said...

Very pretty, I'm working on my own (white) at the moment. Wonder when I'll finish it.

Tonni said...

Lovely! This really makes me want to finish my FF&L that hasn't been progressing recently. When are you going to model this shawl?

 
designed by suckmylolly.com