Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Break free

It has been months since my last yarn hoarding. since July, i have only 1 hank of Butterfly cotton (for the corset), 1 hank of Alpaca Cloud, 1 ball of Cashsoft Aran on the books. (excluding acrylic stuffs)

I'm really really frightened by the amount of yarn that I will hoard soon. Just by imagination has already set my heart pumping faster, and adrenlina running high.

However this is a planned hoarding, I have already lined up my future projects. It's time to break free from yarn rehab.

PS. still tweaking this layout, the previous one has too much clutterings.

PPS. look out for the snowflakes floating from the top to the bottom of the screen.

7 Loops:

Ruth said...

oooh, can't wait to hear about your upcoming "hoarding". i'll be living vicariously through you. =)
p.s. i love the new layout!!

Anonymous said...

Nice new layout. Snowflakes in time for christmas.

Anonymous said...

Came across your blog by fluke. Nice layout! The dainty little snowflakes are cute.

yuvee said...

Love the little snowflakes!

Anonymous said...

hey lois :D I like your newest layout :D can bring me for the hoarding thing? :P

sonjira

Unknown said...

I love your new layout. It's much cleaner. The snow flakes is so dainty.

Vivian said...

The new layout is nice and more organised and I like the snowflakes, there're cute.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com