Sunday, May 28, 2006

Weekend Update #?

This weekend had been full of CSI Season 1 and with that, loads of knitting done. I finished the back and both sleeves of Blazer 33, but forgotten about 1952 as she was hidden beneath Lady E. I was stuck with the instructions for the front pieces of Blazer 33 so I went back to Lady Eleanor. And now I have 5 more balls to work on, tenth ball would be used for the edgings.

I'm having a love-hate relationship with Aviso. It's very soft and nice to work with, however it splits like crazy when I'm not looking. In my opiniont it has pretty good stitch definition.

And I got a little package from Ms SP 8. Here's a picture to show what she sent me. The package reached me few days ago, but I don't have the time to post about it. Thanks a lot Ms SP. And this reminded me to send out my box to my spoilee.

There's plenty of CSI dvds to catch up.

0 Loops:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com