Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Secret Pal 9

Here's another list for my previous SP5. just in case.

The list was for SP8, I have reviews and change a few things. - 3rd Oct 2006

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
Natural fine fibers does the treat. I think a peek at my stash will give you a better story
Keep acrylic to the minimum.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
here’s how I organize.

3. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I’ve been knitting since Fall 2004 and have knitted quite a bit, from simple stockinette stitches to cables to laces.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Wishlist

5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
I love fruity and floral scents. Nothing foody please.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Dark chocolates are the best! Else M&Ms will do.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I do love to try spinning. I’m into a bit of crochet but never seem to finish that crochet scarf.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
Anything that falls along the line of Diana Krall.
I play MP3s on my computer

9. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand?
I can’t wear dark blues, at least I can’t see myself knitting will that color.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?

I’m staying with my folks. No pets.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
These are too warm to be fashionable in Singapore

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
No favorite items but I have a list of To Knit.


13. What are you knitting right now?
More sweaters are on the way after finishing Salina.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
I love to keep and admire them.

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Circulars! I have Inox greys, Clover Aluminium and Addi Turbos. I’ve said it all.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
I have both.

17. How did you learn to knit?
Self taught with online videos.

18. How old is your oldest UFO?
It would be Martha, I may be celebrating her 2nd birthday very soon..

19. What is your favorite holiday?
Yarn store hopping, yarn shopping.

20. Is there anything that you collect?
Postcards.

21. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I have been coveting for the latest RYC's fall pattern collection and Louisa Harding's latest collection,RYC Classic Woman, cashmere and silk yarns. I had my Interweave Knits subscription renewed.

22. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
I want to do continental style knitting. Fair Isle as well.

23. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
I have knitted socks. I’m UK 6 and US 37.

24. When is your birthday? (mm/dd)
August 11th.

0 Loops:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com