Monday, June 06, 2005

Week 2205

Life at work is getting boring, the thought of knitting day in and out is really a luxury. There's a new forum on the block, created by Cara. It's more of Asia base, however international knitters/crafters are welcome to join us.

Through this forum, i got to know the KL knitters via YIM. and i had YIM installed specially to chat with them. I had a great time chatting with Doreen, Vanessa, Laura and knitties (sorry i didn't pick up your name). hope to meet them when I'm going up to KL the next time round.

and thanks to Doreen, I've managed to cast on successfully and correctly on the Flower Basket Shawl. If I'm not lazy, I'll most probably do a photo tutorial on this special cast on method. I'm on the 13th row of the Upper Flower Basket and realised I misread the K2tog as SSKs, so i guess i will need to unknit 8 rows down where the k2tog and ssk start, which is Row 5. :(

I had some issues with the SP5 matchings, fortunately things are fine with the help of the wonderful organiser Rox. Hope my SP will email me soon. Going off now to email the pal whom i'll be spoiling.

3 Loops:

Doreen said...

Hope to see some progress on your FBS soon.

Good Luck and Happy Knitting

Unknown said...

Doreen,
i managed to unknit and finished the upper flower basket. yippee!!

opportunityknits said...

Glad to know you managed to figure out the FBS. It's the prettiest shawl with those pointy edges.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com