Tuesday, April 18, 2006

"6" meme

Got tagged by BeeBee (can I call you by this?) =P

1. Six minutes to yourself: How would you spend them, ideally?
Other than knitting, I will also be admiring at my stash, fondling, stroking, petting, squeezing and give them a sniffle or two.

2. Six bucks to spend right now: How would you spend it?
I need breakfast now since I came to work empty stomach. It's been a while since my last McDonald's Big Breakfast.

3. Six items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn't thought of already?
The old TV in my bedroom, the old sewing machine which both hasn't been doing their jobs normally. Old clothes and jeans. There should be plenty more I think.

4. Six items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house?
All of my FOs, WIPs, yarns and such. Not forgetting my desktop PC.

5. Six words you love?
I love Sale, Discount, Holiday, Money, Yarn and Knitting.

If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged.
No obligations of cos. =)

0 Loops:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com