Saturday, April 08, 2006

Blo-giver-sary!!!

It's been a year of ups and downs in my knitting path. Started this blog after a few months of knitting and it has bring me joy by sharing my views and stuffs, still is today. I also made lots of friends, be it local or overseas. The Internet has certainly bring all knitters closer than ever.

As the title of this post says, I'm going to give out 2 hanks of yarns, to be dyed by Kessa of The Singing Yarn. You can have her custom dye 2 hanks for you. Of course, there's no free lunch (or you might say "free yarn") in this world. Please tell me which FO(s) of mine has not been documented on my blog. Which means: I might have mentioned finishing an item but no FO photos were posted about it. The first person who give me the most number of FOs not mention is the receiver of the yarns. If you have been following my blog, it wouldn't be that difficult. Last day of this contest is 11th April GMT+8 10:00.

All entries to be emailed to undievisual (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Results will be announced on the 12th.

I have plenty of photos taken and will update when I have more time.

2 Loops:

Maryann said...

Congrats Lois on your Blogiversary! Hope to see your Not-so Shrunken Cardi, whether or not it qualify as an unpublished FO. ;o)

Ruth said...

happy blogiversary!! =) mine was last month, fairly close to yours. =)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com